« Home | Edinburgh (3) » | Edinburgh (2) » | Edinburgh (1) » | Bath - 23rd December 2005 » | Stonehenge - 23rd December 2005 » | Windsor Castle - 23rd December 2005 » | Are your bags all packed? » 

Monday, May 29, 2006 

Loch Ness (1) - Edinburgh to Inverness

We started our journey to Loch Ness from Edinburgh early Christmas morn. I was hoping to reach one of the small towns for a quiant Christmas service.

The journey up north was wonderful. The morning mist was still clearing when we crossed the Fife Bridge - surreal! It was like the bridge was floating in the clouds. As i was the driver, me passengers took the pics - and until now, i still haven't obtained teh pics from them yet!!!! :-(

But here are some of the pics i took at the many stops we made:-













Wow, those are very nice pictures indeed

Thanks! :-)

Nice profile pic. A pity i can't understand yr blog!

Post a Comment

The backpacker

  • I'm imissw
  • From
My profile

Rights - read this first!

    Unless otherwise stated, all materials and/or photos posted on this blog belong to me personally. I reserve all rights pertaining to the materials and/or photos posted herein. Kindly obtain permission before using any of my materials and/or photos. Thank you.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates